Wednesday, February 17, 2010

lower than joos

Man I got so many pictures on back log again. It's an addictive hobby.

So to go in contrast with my positivity I figure I would post some dark ass videos. Both stolen from far superior (but not for long) blogs!

N.1 is Yelawolf a white rapper from Alabama who I have really high hopes for. Poverty is poverty, not where you from it's where yo at type of shit. This video is one of the best new hip hop videos I have seen in awhile. Commented on Omnikrom's/Jeanbart's blog (where I stole this) that he would have been disgustingly rich had he been on the scene 10 years ago. His mixtape is really worth the D/L.

Yelawolf - Pop The Trunk from Motion Family on Vimeo.


N.2 is some way out there stuff that stokes me. Mater Suspiria Vision. I don't even know how to describe them. Boderline Neo-Dada next level audio-visual shit. Copped this off of ACTUAL PAIN which is a great blog/clothing brand. They put out some pretty intense mixes. Check em out fer real.


Just bought some film and gonna try to maximize the old mid 90s Olympus point and shoot.

I'm a mawfuckin artist.

No comments: