Saturday, June 5, 2010

these two chairs, they were tatty old things

First thing's first, big shouts to whoever takes the time to look at my blog. Not many of you so even more appreesh. Here are pics from a few weeks ago at an electro night at le petit chicago. Gotta say it was pretty good for a Tuesday in the region.

She was going to work in 15 minutes!


In this picture she is actually in the process of turning away and hiding her face. Turned out pretty good I think.

This girl was cool from what I remember. Her sister was a quality bartender.


Dude was not posing. I was stoked he was going nuts. I like the reflection.


Random dude from the bar. A broken earing led to a slightly more interesting picture.


Some rapper I had to battle hahaha. It's hard being BBC, people always coming at you for the championship belt.



I almost cried when I saw my finger in this pic. This was one of my last pics of the evening and I wasn't sure if she was going to be down to get her picture taken. Anyways I've grown to like this picture. It's like if she's more beautiful if you can't see all of her. If you look closely you can see her eye through my finger.


I got 3 rolls off my new camera coming up soon. Soon to be disposable free (I forgot some at Babylon whoops!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of course it was good! Boyscout Killers are badass. <3