Friday, January 16, 2009

if you censor this you're a pussy

WARNING GUEST POST SIGNIFICANT CHANCES OF AWESOMNESS.

Yo, you already know who it is. It's ya boy Young Lozi also known as Big Eagle P in some smokier circles. Now I know all you guys are wondering "What the fuck is Big Eagle doing on this shit? I know Big Baby Campbell ain't sittin on this type of loot". Look, I did this shit for free because BBC is a dude I fuck with... a BSC OG, the blackest white dude I know. I'm up in here to help a dude out. This blog is severely lacking in real shit. Consider this post Real Shitology 101. Ain't no fucking "Oh look at me, I can't play an instrument but I do a lot of coke and my faggy circuit-bending hipster boyfriend made me a shitty microphone out of a phone receiver so people won't notice that I sing worse than that bitch on APTN who sings with aboriginal puppets in the morning.". Real shit only. Lets do this.

First off we have Shabazz the Disciple with Crime Saga. An original member of Sunz of Man and probably my favorite Wu-Tang affiliated artist. This little jammy was originally released as a single in '95 and was later featured on his debut full length The Book of Shabazz in 2003. This album is one of the darkest, grimiest, rawest, realest hip hop albums ever released. Fuck you if you disagree.



Up next is Neglect with Good for Nothing. The most depressed band NYHC has ever produced. They did the damn thing from '91 to '95. This video was shot in Germany. Real as fuck. Check it.



Last but not least I need to give a shout out to SMACK DVD. The realest hip hop DVD in the game. This is one of my favorite videos they've featured. It's also Big Baby Campbell's current jammy. Look Nigga You Food by Stack Bundles. SQUAAAAAAAAAAD UP!



BONUS! This one goes out to anyone who doesn't think Redman is real as fuck:

*EDIT, NO EMBEDDABLE VID CLICK ON LINK.

No comments: