Friday, April 24, 2009

With a ticket for a runaway train

The weather right now is of 20 degrees celcius. I live in the hellish arctic city of Ottawa. The first day it's really warm out you get girls who overcompensate for a winter of big coats and multiple layers and it is awesome. Titties galore my friends, titties galore. So today I will hit you with 3 videos I love to intake on days like this. Get into it.

MY BLOODY VALENTINE - CIGARETTE IN YOUR BED.

Some pre loveless shit that is really awesome! The video here is probably the best fan made youtube video for song. Blast out the MBV while getting drunk on a stoop children!



BILL HICKS - POSITIVE DRUG STORY.

Possibly the best stand up comedian of all time. R.I.P. Get inspired for an awesome Friday night kids.



SCARFACE - MY BLOCK

One of the best jams ever to come out of Texas, straight up. To me this has such an airy glory daze nostalgic feel to it. Don't hate poor people youngsters.

No comments: