Friday, February 26, 2010

the terms described above


I love the Dominion Tavern, there are always good pictures to be had there. The Dom Chroniclez kontinue. These pictures were taken over 2 nights.

First up is my dude Louis-Olivier. He pretty much saved my life later on this night. One love.



Went to a party beforehand. 19 year old rural girls. The one on the right was starting to catch that I was fucking with them. Nice girls though.




I'm pretty sure Lazinsky is slapping the table in this pic. Shouts to Scarred Love.
This might be the best picture I have taken yet. Unlike some others she wasn't really phased by my instructions and the results are great.
When I drink and shoot my finger pops up in photos a lot. Paul LCDM's face is unfortunately hidden.

This girl was nice
Gambling.
Good ole Seamus Wolfe. Kinda makes me wish I had won that election this year.
Matthew Broseph. One of the most legit guys I have ever met. Know him since 98 and he never gets old. If you saw us in high school you would have trouble believing we made it to where we are now.

My boy D-Nads. One of my best friends.
My girl Pascale. She's one of the most talented people I know and one of the few people I will truly miss from Ottawa.
Real easy dude to photograph.
This was not taken at the dom. This girl is pretty and I am happy I got her face all scrunched up instead of smiling and shit.
This girl is the future of improvisation.
Jocks trying their hardest.
THIS IS DÉDÉ. HE'S A FUCKING LEGEND IN OTTAWA. OWNER OF THE MELLO'S DINER. SITTING AT THE COUNTER LATE NIGHT TALKING TO HIM IS THE BEST.
This is my Ex-GF I really didn't want to take her picture but she bought me some Mello's and a drink so I had to. She bitched that her eyes were closed, I think the pic works out better that way.
They were playing a homeless man's guitar.
FULL FRONTAL YO!
Second picture of this guy on the blog. He was pissed after this pic we squashed it though.
My girl Nat.
Lee Demabre... Maybe Ottawa's most important filmmaker and he runs the amazing MayfairTheatre.
This dude was pretty much right off a plane from Saudi Arabia. He just wandered into the Dom. You gotta admit that's kind of cool.

Best poster on Punk Ottawa and a really intersting guy to talk to. Mofuckin Musky.
Musky and his girl. They would make good babies.

Caught this pic in McDonald's. I can't remember if I asked her to put the hood on or if she had it up already.

Some guy took my pic in Mello's.



No comments: