Saturday, March 6, 2010

pouki sa

A mixed roll of random shit (i had 2 disposables on the go). I had a deal to develop for free but I had to scan these which was really god damn annoying.

FIRST UP IS THE GOD ZACHY ZANA, THE ZZA, THE TRUEST GOD, RUSSEL PROJECTS KING, CHINA TOWN MASTER GOD. HE KEEPS UP WITH THE RUSSEL JONES.
On the train to Moncton I was in a contemporary dance movie. This guy directed it but the pic makes him look way weirder than he was. Great dude.

My girl Fanny. A very talented up and coming director.

Saw this girl in 2 plays in the most contrasting roles possible. I think she's got a future.
Another shot on the train to Moncton.
Talented working actress Emmanuelle. I'm pretty jealous of her success.
Good kid.
Man we were tore up for this train ride.
I read with him at an audition and was amazed at how well he spoke.


No comments: