Sunday, March 28, 2010

until i met betsie

Still on my Peter Parker hustle. Pics from an aborted bachelor party and randos. I'm currently trying to get on a reality show.

Let's start with my boy James. He is more than a human being. He is a force of nature. Dude just commands attention and bring joy into my hearts. Look at how dominant his back is.

HOME RUN DERBY

Some people just say he wild's out when drunk but I see what he does as god damn performance art.



2 of my best friends from my youth. Still fucking real. I think this portrait is up there on my alltime.


I'm liking this trend... my finger working as an organic living croping device.

The empty canal is great place for duck families.

The bachelor burning out much too early.
Andrew could be a model.
peace be upon u

No comments: