Friday, May 22, 2009

MUSIC YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO VOL 3.


Greetings loyal acolytes! Your leader has descended from the heavens bearing fruits in the form of early 1990's punk, PROPAGANDHI. This is the kind of band that pretty much everybody I respect likes. They have recently come out with a new album that I'm not really feeling at this point in time. Like most immature boys I believe their best stuff can be found elsewhere in their careers with the very early fat wreckchords release HOW TO CLEAN EVERYTHING. This album definitely has some great individual songs (anti-manifesto, hallie sallasse up your ass and this might be satire) that to me go down as some of the best cuts of the 90's. This music goes real good with the beginning of summer, straight up positive and political fun. This band definitely got me to think more about the world around me as a teenager and were an all around great influence in my life! Seeing them back in the day (barrymore's had all ages shows and Ottawa still allowed smoking indoors!) with my boy zakon unique AMAZING and I cherish that memory. PROPAGANDHI - HOW TO CLEAN EVERYTHING get into it.




Track listing

"Anti-Manifesto" – 3:36
"Head? Chest? Or Foot?" – 2:04
"Hate, Myth, Muscle, Etiquette" – 2:43
"Showdown (G.E./P.)" – 3:47
"Ska Sucks" – 1:50
"Middle Finger Response" – 2:23
"Stick the Fucking Flag Up Your Goddam Ass, You Sonofabitch" – 2:51
"Haillie Sellasse, Up Your Ass" – 4:11
"Fück Machine" – 3:06
"This Might Be Satire" – 1:34
"Who Will Help Me Bake This Bread?" – 2:41
"I Want Ü 2 Vant Me" (Cheap Trick cover) – 2:47

No comments: